Givingthe Plaza deck a try

Cozzette2

We love the plaza deck. Have stayed on several inside cabins on deck 5.

Try not to get too close to the atrium......................the entertainment can get really noisy. A Dixieland band almost blew us out of bed once while napping!!!

Really convenient to my 2 favs, the coffee bar and Vines!

have fun!

I have stayed on the plaza deck a few times and I love the location, however the noise from the stabilizers going into port was too much for me. I'm a light sleeper and it was just too noisy which is a shame.

Going into port those are thrusters not stabilizers and you can hear them pretty much everywhere.

Stabilizers are only used at sea. In confined areas, and docking,

they are retracted.

Sometimes if the ship is running late, the ship will run without Stabilizers since they do slow the speed somewhat of the ship & use more fuel. If the Stabilizers are not engaged. you will feel more movement of the ship.

• 2 weeks later...
I loved the plaza deck. I had an inside cabin but the location was great.

Are you saying that you picked the Plaza OV over a Caribe balcony? I haven't had a Caribe balcony yet but I've heard that they are amazing.

Linda, I loved my OV room on the Plaza deck but much prefer having a balcony cabin with a Caribe balcony being that much sweeter.

I have cruised one time on the Plaza deck and loved it. It was very quiet since there are not many cabins on that deck. I wake up very early so I loved being able to walk down the hall to the coffee bar and easily grab a cup of coffee and go back to my room. And, it is so close to the International Café! That could be a good or bad thing.:):):)

This is what tempts me to try the Plaza deck. I will book there sooner or later.

This is what tempts me to try the Plaza deck. I will book there sooner or later.

I think you should give it a try. I loved being able to walk a short distance and get coffee early in the morning. I also liked how easy it was to get to my cabin after a day in port. I never took an elevator. Just a quick hop up the stairs to my deck. Easy breezy!