day rate from Park Royal in Cozumel?

Kajunswty

Day rate at Park Royal ?? i've emailed them but no reply. Anyone care to share their recent experience? We're looking to go 7/28

http://www.parkroyalcozumel.com/

I have tried several times, to several addresses, to get an up to date price for my last visit, and my next, without success. Not sure what the problem is with lack of information, they used to be very good.

However someone posted on the other thread you had been posting on that they paid $40 in April. This was the price I had from some time ago so it seems to be still current. April was between the times I was trying to get a reply to emails. HTH.

I have tried several times, to several addresses, to get an up to date price for my last visit, and my next, without success. Not sure what the problem is with lack of information, they used to be very good.

However someone posted on the other thread you had been posting on that they paid $40 in April. This was the price I had from some time ago so it seems to be still current. April was between the times I was trying to get a reply to emails. HTH.

thanks, we'll just head over there and hope for the best. if they don't have a day pass for that day hopefully another resort nearby will

thanks, we'll just head over there and hope for the best. if they don't have a day pass for that day hopefully another resort nearby will

That's our plan too! If we can't get in we will walk back to El Cid or take a taxi to Hotel Cozumel. Good luck, and let us know how it goes since you will be there before me!

That's our plan too! If we can't get in we will walk back to El Cid or take a taxi to Hotel Cozumel. Good luck, and let us know how it goes since you will be there before me!

sure thing

• 2 weeks later...

we had a wonderful time. here are a few of the pics

the total cost for all three of us (2 adults & 1 child) was under $100, taxi ride was $8 from punta maya. someone said it was walkable, i would have to disagree. it was extremely hot...well worth the $8 for a ride

the 4th pic is the tunnel under the street to go to the beach. the resort is on the opposite side of the road

happy to answer any questions

487512921_elationcozumel.jpg.3aca6fac9fc7001e648c97b19cceb75a.jpg

800672536_elationcozumelkidsslide.jpg.c4c3575c2298c026372ad97b0ea458dc.jpg

1720232977_elationcozumelparkroyal.jpg.efdfced5cf66b0b795c63229170937b7.jpg

1952833818_elationcozumeltunneltobeach.jpg.4c0b1acc07727f6eac1561f7036c934b.jpg

1495092767_elationcozumelbeach.jpg.b1e75e4296991b94d9b4491db5f7204b.jpg

Edited by Kajunswty

What was included in the cost?

Thanks.

entrance & full access of the facility. food at any of the restaurants & top shelf booze..even had towels on the chairs to use. i'd read that 1hr usage of snorkel equipment was included but can't confirm that

we had a wonderful time. here are a few of the pics

the total cost for all three of us (2 adults & 1 child) was under $100, taxi ride was $8 from punta maya. someone said it was walkable, i would have to disagree. it was extremely hot...well worth the $8 for a ride

the 4th pic is the tunnel under the street to go to the beach. the resort is on the opposite side of the road

happy to answer any questions

Glad it all worked out for you in the end. I think we will definitely give it a try on our next visit. You are the second rave review recently so I guess we will just have to ignore the poor communications. Did you get hassled by timeshare reps - that has been the biggest negative in the past?

I was probably the one who suggested it was walkable.:o We have only walked from International and have never docked at Puerta Maya, but other cruisers have said they are not far apart, but then you were there in mid-summer so I know that makes a difference too. Anyway glad you got a taxi and they charged the correct price!

How did you get the info on the ParkRoyal. Did you just walkin off street?

Information by email has become very difficult for some reason. They have always replied in the past. However it seems they are still selling day passes and you would get them from the main lobby. Do not walk onto the property without as you will need a wrist band.

The first bus from the pickup spot in town leaves at 10:45.....the food was ready when we arrived both times we've been. Forgot what time we left but they were still serving food & drinks. Our bus was the first to leave and from the people I spoke with the other buses were leaving soon after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics, thanks!

Do you know what time the pool area opens for day pass guest? And what time are food and beverages available?

Emails have always said food and drink available 11-6pm local time. People have reported arriving earlier and could use facilities like beach and pool but no food and drinks available, included,or for purchase. Being and AI hotel I don't think they are equipped to take cash at the bars.

The first bus from the pickup spot in town leaves at 10:45.....the food was ready when we arrived both times we've been. Forgot what time we left but they were still serving food & drinks. Our bus was the first to leave and from the people I spoke with the other buses were leaving soon after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird my post from yesterday seems to have disappeared!

I wondered if you posted this answer in wrong forum? I thought you went to Park Royal by taxi?

• 3 weeks later...

Finally!!

After numerous requests before my last visit to Cozumel, which were ignored, I finally received confirmation for my upcoming trip that day passes are still available for sale in the lobby for $40pp, to include food, drinks and towels. No mention of snorkel equipment this time so I don't know if that has stopped or if it was an omission.

Finally!!

After numerous requests before my last visit to Cozumel, which were ignored, I finally received confirmation for my upcoming trip that day passes are still available for sale in the lobby for $40pp, to include food, drinks and towels. No mention of snorkel equipment this time so I don't know if that has stopped or if it was an omission.

Thanks for the info :)

Edited by Nami

Finally!!

Thanks for the update. I had a great time at the Park Royal several years ago and the price has not changed in all that time.

• 4 months later...
Weird my post from yesterday seems to have disappeared!

I wondered if you posted this answer in wrong forum? I thought you went to Park Royal by taxi?

sorry...yes that was supposed to go on the progreso forum. we did take a taxi

we are headed to Cozumel again next week on the Dawn and docking at Punta Langosta. trying to figure out if that is walkable LOL i'm terrible with navigation

Edited by Kajunswty

sorry...yes that was supposed to go on the progreso forum. we did take a taxi

we are headed to Cozumel again next week on the Dawn and docking at Punta Langosta. trying to figure out if that is walkable LOL i'm terrible with navigation

I would suggest you need a taxi.

It IS walkable, in as much as it is a safe walk, but it is a long walk especially in the heat. Since you felt last time you needed a taxi from Puerta Maya you will certainly need one from Punta Langosta!