FTTF question

SoALcruiser

We just returned from our first Carnival cruise; we had a great time. We just booked a 3 nighter online , and I need a question answered.

We just booked 1 FTTF for our entire stateroom( through a TA) and when buying it for our next cruise, it looks like each person in the stateroom must purchase it. Help, please.

We just returned from our first Carnival cruise; we had a great time. We just booked a 3 nighter online , and I need a question answered.

We just booked 1 FTTF for our entire stateroom( through a TA) and when buying it for our next cruise, it looks like each person in the stateroom must purchase it. Help, please.

Only one is needed per stateroom

I was on the Legend last week and we did FTTF. Just one purchase covers everyone in the cabin. It's definitely worth it! Not only did we go to the head of the line upon check-in, but our cabin was ready when we boarded and our luggage was expedited to our cabin.

There is priority for tendering into a port, but we didn't know how that worked so we made our way down to the gangway only to find very long lines. My sister went up to one of the crew and asked about FTTF, they told her to go to Guest Relations. We got out of line, went up to Guest Relations and they took us down a back way and we were on the next tender! Since my Mom has COPD, it helped a lot with her not having to wait in long lines!