Bride Party and grooms man gifts

Red84

I know it is traditional for the bride to give a gift to all the members of her party, I was wondering if it was the same for the Groom and his Grooms men?

Does anyone have any idea of what they are planning to do? I found these necklaces and I think I'm going to go ahead and get them. I love them! They are sterling silver and have a piece of meteorite from the 1576 Campo del Cielo find. what do you think? I want my gift to be something original and unique enough that they know that I love them and am grateful that they were about to stand with me.

http://thespacecollective.com/meteor-jewellery/meteorite-star

844779617_Meteorite20Silver20Star20Pendant-500x500.jpg.94cb7950b5e5fb0692592729263346d4.jpg

My daughter got married in April and her hubby got gifts for his groomsmen. In our particular case we each have one adult daughter and the girls are my matrons of honor and our sons-in-law are our best men and our gifts to them are the cruises. We paid for it all....although my daughter's husband couldn't get off work at the last minute so our minister (my daughter's college roommate) is going in his place...yeah we are an interesting group.

We were married in April and we chose to do gifts. My sisters were my bridesmaids and I purchased their dresses, shoes & accessories for them. My husband gave personalized flasks to his groomsman.