Wednesday August 13 tour?

Colbycat

We are looking for 8 more people to do Herods Land and Sea Safari on Wednesday August 13. He has really good reviews! The tour includes pickup at the cruise terminal, a ride through st lucia seeing several highlights on our trip down to soufriere. In soufriere we will go to the drive in volcano, experience the mud baths, see the botanical gardens, swim in a waterfall, see the pitons, have lunch at his mothers house, then we will board a boat for the return trip after going snorkeling. The trip is all inclusive: transportation, admission fees, lunch, and drinks all day. The tour only costs $80pp! Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you. I did post on our roll call but it is not very active and has very few members. I have a feeling I won't be able to round up enough people. Any suggestions of a tour that would be next best?

Colby, how frustrating! It is such a great tour for the price, IMO. My Roll call isn't too active either, I did post the Herod excursion on my roll call and no one yet has commented, but we don't cruise until April 2015. When I emailed Herod, he didn't mention anything about getting more people, maybe cause the date is farther out.