8.30 sail away/dinner and muster???

trolleydolly

Hi.

Just wondered how this worked. How does the dining times work with a muster this late??? Thanks.

I am not sure how they do it for that first night but I think they usually have open seating.... in other words just go and eat when you want. I know on Carnival that sails out of San Juan (the Valor now, used to be Victory) first night was open seating, then muster was at 9:30 and sail away was at 10:00 pm. The last time we sailed Celebrity from there I can't remember what happened the first night for dinner. You could go to the Celebrity boards and ask.

Reading all the reviews from the Jewel here(lots of them and I've read them all), Muster is at 8pm and late seating is moved to 8.45 on the first night, then back to 8.30 for the remainder of the cruise.

I was on Jewel in June. Early seating at 6. The dining rooms all close at 7:30 to prep for muster since all staff are involved. Then muster at 8. Late was moved to 8:45, but most people went straight to dinner after muster. We ate in Chops and there were only 5 tables while we were there after muster.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app