Fantasy Obstructed V 25 Cabin

bwelborn

I can't seem to figure out how obstructed these cabins are on the Veranda deck. I think I have a choice between 21, 23, or 25. Judging from the exterior photos, it looks like the small (captains)?? life boat may be fully in front of V25. Has anyone stayed in these cabins and can tell me exactly how obstructed they are. I have read that lifeboats are directly below the cabins, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

The lifeboats are mostly below these cabins. you can look out but not down. They sell these as suites. They are a little smaller than a standard balcony cabin on conquest class ships, They were ok rooms but not for the inflated piece. We had v 6 i believe, I personally would not spend the money again,

But you might love it.

Ok, great. I just booked V21 and V23; I am taking a couple of employees and wanted a little nicer cabin for them. We've been on the Fantasy what seems like a million times and I do hate that they don't have normal balcony cabins. The price was not much more at all for this sailing, so what the heck! I am a little relieved knowing that a full boat won't be blocking my balcony.

Just be aware too that the balcony is very narrow, so the chair(s) need to be set diagonally. You can see the ocean through the

life boats...not totally obstructed. I used to have pictures of those cabins...let me see if I can find it and I will post.

These pictures were taken in 2009 when the Fantasy cruised out of New Orleans. I don't believe she has been extensively remodeled since then.100_3906.jpg

The concrete structure with the door and stairs are part of the terminal in New Orleans. The white structure is part of the obstructed view though.

Here is the balcony.

100_3910-1.jpg

Cabin Number was V23.

I was on the Inspiration in cabin V30 and absolutely LOVED it!!!

V30 & V21 are the LEAST obstructed... and the Entire deck is extremely private and quiet with only a few cabins on it.

The Balcony is small but worth it and functional enough for 2 people!!

My pics are located at cruise liner ooms dot com if you want to check them out. I could figure out how to post them here.

Edited by bdever