Lost camera on msc fantasia on july 15th 2014

aimevoyager

Lost our digital camera on the boat between 12 to 12:30am,from deck 10 to deck 6-Theater AVANGUARDIA, back to deck 4 to exit for excursion. I found out that my daughter did not have it anymore when we stepped out of the boat for the excursion in KATALOON. Not sure where the camera went missing, but no one returned it as I went everyday to guest service to enquire. if you have found it or seen something, let me know. Pictures from our daughter's 16 th birthday-NEW YORK- and the start of our cruise to celebrate our 25th anniversary are until now lost forever. We are hoping everyday that whoever found it, is trying to give it back to the right owner. please reply

Lost our digital camera on the boat between 12 to 12:30am,from deck 10 to deck 6-Theater AVANGUARDIA, back to deck 4 to exit for excursion. I found out that my daughter did not have it anymore when we stepped out of the boat for the excursion in KATALOON. Not sure where the camera went missing, but no one returned it as I went everyday to guest service to enquire. if you have found it or seen something, let me know. Pictures from our daughter's 16 th birthday-NEW YORK- and the start of our cruise to celebrate our 25th anniversary are until now lost forever. We are hoping everyday that whoever found it, is trying to give it back to the right owner. please reply

Hi aimevoyager,

Please be sure also fill out this form for the MSC Cruises USA Lost & Found team: https://msccruisesgetforms.com/forms/csinquiries.aspx

Regards,