Select dining reservation for one day

Toodums80

I am traveling with nine people in five cabins and we are all on select dining. I would like to book a table for us to to all have dinner together in the MDR on the first night, but it seems to require me to book dinner times for every night of the cruise if I want to do that. Is there a way to book a reservation on Select for just one night?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I tried to book just a few nights of my upcoming 14 night cruise and wasn't able to do it. You could try booking every night then modify the first night to add your guests and then cancel the rest of the reservations. Or, you might see if your travel agent or Celebrity could make a reservation for one night for your party.

My parents and I were in 2 separate cabins and had select dining. The first day on board, I made a reservation for the very next night at the MDR and told them, there would be three of us and gave the girl our two room numbers. From then on out, the next time I made a reservation, our rooms were automatically linked together. It was super easy.

My parents and I were in 2 separate cabins and had select dining. The first day on board, I made a reservation for the very next night at the MDR and told them, there would be three of us and gave the girl our two room numbers. From then on out, the next time I made a reservation, our rooms were automatically linked together. It was super easy.

Just to add we would phone (ext 3000 from anywhere onboard) each day to select a time depending on itinerary :cool: