WOW!

Hi everyone,

just back from the Mariner Panama Canal cruise. What can I say? Everything was perfect, including the weather. Really hooked on Radisson now I'm afraid. icon_cool.gif

Met up with Jean and Bill, Clara [Lawrence's sister] and Brad and Caroline and Gary - all thanks to this board icon_smile.gif

Thanks to those who helped with questions before the cruise.

While we are suffering from jetlag icon_confused.gif and Post cruise depression icon_frown.gif we are now booked on a sector of the world cruise for this time next year Dubai to Rome icon_biggrin.gif

Best wishes everyone,

Teresa

I can only echo Teresa's "Wow" about the Mariner Panama Canal cruise. Going through the canal was the highlight as was how well we were looked after on board. I did the Le Cordon Bleu cooking course and would heartily recommend it to anyone with a strong interest in cooking. It was a treat to meet up with the cruise critics and share some good times. Here's to more cruising!

Karoline

Dwight,

no real tips, everything is just so good you will really enjoy it. I loved the self service restaurant during the day where they take your plate to the table for you. First time out DH thought they were taking his away from him. icon_biggrin.gif We also really appreciated the soft drinks that are included and the way your glass is constantly refilled at dinner. icon_cool.gif

The staff are so helpful and friendly. I could go on but I mustn't. Email me direct if you have any specific queries.

Karoline,

I'm so sorry I spelt your name wrongly in my orginal post. icon_redface.gif Hope you are both okay. We are getting over the bumpy flight home icon_eek.gif

and the jetlag. So nice to have met you both,

cheers,

Teresa

Archived