super saver ?

sassy~one

With a super saver, after final payment you get OBC for any price drop that you catch.

I just now made final payment on my super saver cruise. I will continue to check twice a day until 2 days b4 cruising.

After final payment date has past, Carnival tends to really start to drop the price.

I have another cruise booked and a week after final payment, the price dropped by $80. But this cruise was not booked as a super saver so. . . . :(

I thought that with Super Saver once you're booked at that rate there are no more changes, even for price drops before final payment?

Guests who book Super Saver are not eligible for any price protection. This fare does not qualify for Early Saver price protection. A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required at the time of booking. Guest selects stateroom type (e.g. interior, ocean view, balcony or suite), but Carnival assigns the deck and location of the stateroom. Stateroom assignment will be provided at the time of check in on embarkation day. No name changes are allowed. Click here for additional information and details. When choosing a guarantee stateroom, there is a possibility the stateroom's view may be obstructed

Edited by Carnival_Brides

With a super saver, after final payment you get OBC for any price drop that you catch.

I just now made final payment on my super saver cruise. I will continue to check twice a day until 2 days b4 cruising.

After final payment date has past, Carnival tends to really start to drop the price.

I have another cruise booked and a week after final payment, the price dropped by $80. But this cruise was not booked as a super saver so. . . . :(

You are describing "early" saver not super saver.:)

SUPER SAVER

Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Offer is capacity controlled. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Cruise Fare does not include Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses range from $37.06 to $319.82, and are assessed on a per guest basis and according to the itinerary. A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required at the time of booking. Full names are required for each guest. No name changes are allowed. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Offer is applicable to guarantee categories IS/OV/BL/ST only. Guest may select stateroom type (e.g. interior, ocean view, balcony or suite), but Carnival assigns the deck and location of the stateroom. Stateroom assignment will be provided at the time of check in on embarkation day. Super Saver fare does not qualify for price protection. Subsequent upgrades in lieu of price protection will no longer be offered. Cancellation penalties apply. Request rate code PSV. Offer is not available on Carnival Australia sailings. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas, Panama & Malta.

Bill

Edited by S.S.Oceanlover

Sorry but you are wrong about super saver. I think you are talking about early saver.

You guys are all right. I am wrong. I had my "savers" confused. It is early saver that allows changes.

Oh well. . .

Sorry about the misinformation. My bad. :(

They have a lot of Savers (Early, Super, Easy) and I think the point was to confuse people.

You guys are all right. I am wrong. I had my "savers" confused. It is early saver that allows changes.

Oh well. . .

Personally I think Carnival does it on purpose to add confusion.

Lots of confusion about early saver and easy saver too since they are so close in names.:)

Bill

Oh well. . .

Not to worry. Doing our first super saver next month and saw price of our cabin went down (after final payment). Called our pvp for obc and found out oops cant do it.

Mistakes happen.:)