coffee creamer question

princess76021

I recently tried to find out if a "good" creamer was on Ecstasy and was told they had some milk/creamer:confused: in a thermous by the coffee pot. Yep, think I am going to have to go get some special "vacation" creamer ;).

Happy Sailing!

Before you go running off to Sam's, does he like chocolate? If he does, there is hot chocolate right next to the coffee! Just put some in! Try it! That's what I did the entire cruise! I loved it! Of course, it doesn't compare to my "usual", but it sure is a nice alternative! There was a "coffee bar" on our last ship that did specialty coffee, too. I don't know if it is on every ship or not. But that is also an option.

They used to have the little cartons (1 tsp) of 1/2 and 1/2-just plain half and half on the ships. When we went on the conquest back last Oct they had switched to the thermos of what they called 1/2 & 1/2. So when we went on the Holiday in Jan I took my own carton of half and half. I have to have 1/2 & 1/2 in my coffee-no powdered stuff for me.

I know that you can buy the flavored 1/2 & 1/2 in the stores. I would suggest bringing your own if you like the flavored kind and keeping it in the frig. or bring a soft side or small cooler to keep it in if you cabin does not have a ref.

I also go to Sam's Club and buy a box of the small things of plain old 1/2 & 1/2(like you get in some restaurants) but if I remember correctly (scary thought) they do sell the flavored kind also in a large quantity. I will be taking a zip loc bag full of the little containers on our Valor cruise 1/1/06.

thanks all that answered, i will go to sam's and get his vanilla creamers, the small ones do not have to be refrigerated (why???? who knows!) they will be easier than carring the big ones that do have to be kept cold.

anxiously awainting my sept 18 conquest sailing!!!!!!!!

Archived