Martini, Wine Tastings and pub crawls

TardisDance

Just off the Dawn July18th did both the pub crawl and martini tasting. Martini tasting came to 17 and change with the gratuity. Strong martini's all grey goose definitely worth $15. Pub crawl was $25 and a blast!!! 5 0r 6 bars with hilarious games. Drinks are not watered down. You must do at least one pub crawl:D

In addition to tastings, you can also purchase flights of mini martinis any time in shakers and mojito bars. they are $15 and include six different drinks. I had aviation, Cosmo, appletini in mine on the Getaway (can't remember the rest although I know I couldn't finish them a all!)

Edited by kfowinst

I did both a wine tasting and a martini tasting on the Epic a while back. Both on the same sea day. Not my best plan ;)

The wine tasting was not particularly well attended, but enough that the show went on. They were reasonable pours, not too stingy and not too generous. I think we tasted five different wines, and then between the small group of us, we finished off the bottles at the end.

The martini tasting was ridiculous - in the best of ways. I got there about 20 minutes early and snagged a seat right at the bar. The upside of that was that I was always among the first people served. The downside (... ha) was that when they were done serving and had extra - into my glass it went! I probably had the equivalent of seven or eight full martinis - and they were not weak! - in the course of that tasting. Needless to say, I had a nice long nap that afternoon ;)

Both were well worth the $15 - but the martini tasting was, in my opinion, a far better value.

For what it's worth - I missed the beer tasting because the martini tasting did me in.

Lol! This is so funny!

Love the martini tastings!

We have participated on the Jewel and the Dawn x 2 and have gone on all three tastings held on each cruise! We have enjoyed each one. I have to say the atmosphere is greatly enhanced by the particular bartender in charge. If they are really into the jokes and the group it makes for a more crazy time. On the last one we attended on the Dawn, I could not finish half of them, there were 6. This is where the sharing really helped! On the Jewel there were party games, and my really quiet husband actually participated! The martini's helped him to let's just say "come out of his shell"! :p This is one of my favorite memories- DH trying to move an olive from one glass to another with only his straw. We also felt it was quite the bargain when it came to drinks on the cruise. I highly recommend the martini tastings!;)