Balcony Furniture on Summit

Ugaaucruisers

Can any recent travelers on the Summit please tell me what type of furniture is on the balconies? Standard and Concierge. Is it the brown wooden table and gray reclining chairs like the S class ships? Just wondered if they changed the furniture when the did the dry-dock in 2012.

Can any recent travelers on the Summit please tell me what type of furniture is on the balconies? Standard and Concierge. Is it the brown wooden table and gray reclining chairs like the S class ships? Just wondered if they changed the furniture when the did the dry-dock in 2012.

We just returned from the Summit, where we were in a Sky Suite. We had a table and 2 chairs on the right side of the balcony... and 2 loungers on the left side. The table chairs had heavy duty brown weave and the loungers were the new blue ones like around the pool area.

Nice comfortable setup.

We just returned from the Summit, where we were in a Sky Suite. We had a table and 2 chairs on the right side of the balcony... and 2 loungers on the left side. The table chairs had heavy duty brown weave and the loungers were the new blue ones like around the pool area.

Nice comfortable setup.

Thanks!! Did ya'll enjoy the Summit? Our November cruise will be our first on a M class ship.

Thanks!! Did ya'll enjoy the Summit? Our November cruise will be our first on a M class ship.

We were in the same boat (maybe a little pun intended) when we took this cruise. All of our previous Celebrity cruises had been on S-class ships. We enjoyed the M-class design. There were certain things we preferred on the S-class, but there were also advantages to the M-class. We had Sky Suite 6145, adjacent to the Penthouse Suite and, as I had already read here, it was pretty awesome.

I hope you'll enjoy the Summit too!

We have been on the Summit three times and will in August be on her again. The ship is nice- I suggest that if you didn't book a cabin, consider a CC or above. The CC and AQ cabins are about 194 square feet . The regular balcony cabins are 170. Of course if you can swing it- the Sky Suites and above are really nice and comfortable.

The layout of the M class ships are easy to navigate. They have similar amenities to the S class- minus a few speciality restaurants (only Qsine, The Normandy and the Bistro on Five), no glass blowing, no lawn area-

I am sure you will enjoy the ship! The staff is excellent.

Have a great cruise!