Getaway any regular balaconies that hold 5

My husband and I recently were on the Getaway without the kids and loved it so much we are ready to book it again this time with the kids. There are 5 of us total (3 kids aged 14,8,5). So my question is I see on the deck plans it seems as though none of the regular balconies fit more than 4. I have thought through different configurations like getting connecting rooms, one balcony and an inside across the hall, or doing a haven suite that will fit us all but it really makes the price go over our budget. All I am seeing is an oceanview that will fit the 5 of us but we are really wanting a balcony room. Does anyone know if there are any regular balconies that fit 5? I know with Royal we just looked for the regular balconies that have the black diamond and know we could fit our whole family in one cabin. If it comes to it we will just have to fork up the money but I thought I would ask the experts here before booking. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :D

Ok thanks :) When we were on the Allure we had a balcony with the five of us and it was not bad at all because we were really only in the cabin to sleep. We will probably just do two connecting rooms on the Getaway but thought I would ask just in case. Thanks once again.