What time is last show on Summit

journeys0404

Non formal nights, show is at 7 and 9, timed for before dinner for late MDR seating, and after dinner for early MDR seating.

Formal nights its 8:30 and 10:30, timed for "after dinner" for all.

[quote name='cle-guy']Non formal nights, show is at 7 and 9, timed for before dinner for late MDR seating, and after dinner for early MDR seating.

Formal nights its 8:30 and 10:30, timed for "after dinner" for all.[/quote]

We just returned from the July 13th sailing on the Summit and I do not have all of the dailies from that cruise, but do know that the shows on the second formal night were at 7pm and 9pm... and I [I][B]believe[/B][/I] they were the same on the first formal night. We ate in Qsine on the second formal night and had reservations at 8:30pm. Went to the show at 7pm and then on to dinner afterwards.

Made it home with almost every copy of the USA TIMES that our butler brought to our room, but missing a couple issues of the CELEBRITY TODAY. :confused:

[quote name='OCA REP']We just returned from the July 13th sailing on the Summit and I do not have all of the dailies from that cruise, but do know that the shows on the second formal night were at 7pm and 9pm... and I [I][B]believe[/B][/I] they were the same on the first formal night. We ate in Qsine on the second formal night and had reservations at 8:30pm. Went to the show at 7pm and then on to dinner afterwards.

Made it home with almost every copy of the USA TIMES that our butler brought to our room, but missing a couple issues of the CELEBRITY TODAY. :confused:[/QUOTE]

Times may vary, I actually pulled my dailies, as I wasn't sure if show times were 7 or 7:30.

Admittedly, I did not pull BOTH formal nights, just found the first and figured both would be the same schedule. But there was definitely one late show.

ON my TA's the schedule has been formal nights show times vary from tankard nights.

Goes to show everything can vary crusie to crusie, even on same itineraries...:)