Best Marriott in Miami

sandymac

My DH has Marriott points to use. We need to stay in a Marriott the night before our cruise and the night we come back from our cruise. I have 3 children, ages 8, 5, and 3. I have been researching online, but I haven't really found anything to make one Marriott stand out more than the other.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sandy

My first choice would be the J.W.Marriott. Purely for its attention to details, very luxurious, nice room amenities etc. Minutes to the port, you can walk to shops and restaurants.

My second choice would be the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay. Second only because there's a J.W.Marriott. If there was no JW Marriott it would be my first choice. Once again, really close to the port. Magnificent views of the port and the bay.

You'd be fine with either one.

The Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach is a nice property. Not only do they have a great pool, your steps away from the ocean. Your children would have a great time swimming in the ocean.They have a great tiki bar as well. ;)

Archived