Mediterranea

turner224

My wife and I are thinking about booking a cruise in February on this ship. One of our concerns is the variety of food. I have been reading a lot of comments from people saying that the only thing that was consistently good was the pizza. Is this true? Maybe this is a dumb question, but does Costa only offer Italian cuisine? Any help/comments on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Email me at jeb9860@comcast.net and I'll send you some menus from the Atlantica last year. I could tell you the food was great, someone else will tell you it was bad, everyone has different opinions. We always found something good to eat we followed chef's recommendations and also asked our waiter, we did 2 weeks back to back and never went hungry or got sick! and we also came home and dieted, you'll hear people tell you we probably don't know good food, but we eat at great restaurants and think nothing of paying 150 ++for a good meal, so I would like to think I have good taste. The meat was always tender and I can assure you I would think nothing of returning a tough piece of meat, and never did this. Our boys 4 & 5 always found something they liked and the Maitre D arranged for their version of Mac & Cheese for my little one which was great. The pizza is a great snack, they also have deli sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers and grilled chicken available by the pool. The cabins are always clean and comfortable, we had a PS which has plenty of room for 4 with 2 sinks whirpool tub etc which was excellent and the balcony was a great addition. The private supper club is excellent the meat there was to die for, and the service impeccable. I am originally from England nad have lived here in the US for 7 years and I love the European feel of Costa. Let me send you the menu's and you'll see the choices available.

Archived