Another Cunard Virgin!

Deeliteful

• 5 weeks later...

We too are Cunard virgins we booked a 21 day cruise Oct 24 nov 14 from Rome to Rome celebrating our 50th anniversary we have been on at least 6 cruises mainly in Caribbean

We appreciate all the dress info we are going prepared for all but we are mindful of the luggage

We are looking to share some alternate or different shore excursion if anyone is interested

CL RL

You should post your tour share requests in the Roll Call threads for your cruise:

Rome-Venice October 24

Venice-Rome October 31 (Looks like this one covers two weeks)

Unfortunately those Roll Calls don't appear to be very active. Another thing we've done is to engage our dinner table companions with the idea of sharing an excursion.

We too are Cunard virgins we booked a 21 day cruise Oct 24 nov 14 from Rome to Rome celebrating our 50th anniversary we have been on at least 6 cruises mainly in Caribbean

We appreciate all the dress info we are going prepared for all but we are mindful of the luggage

We are looking to share some alternate or different shore excursion if anyone is interested

CL RL

Come and join our roll call, we need more people and some activity on there!

As a Tyke, someone born and bred in Yorkshire I totally see the attraction. I hope you get to see more of Gods own county one of these days! We too are Cunard virgins and so I'm finding this these of particular interest . We have previously cruised with Princess and loved it. However the itinerary we wanted-Med and Dalmation coast , was better with Cunard . It all sounds lovely and I can't wait til next June !

Hee up lass!

Here is another Yorkshire born and proud of it lady. Even though I have lived overseas a large part of my life I still love the countryside of the Yorkshire Dales.

I love Cunard and I have cruised some many times I can't recall and I still adore Cunard after many cruises on all her ships. QE is nice and I did 118 days on her this year around the world. Lovely people on board from all different walks of life, lots of mixed Nationalities which I like and Cunard have quite a lot more class and style than P&O or Princess. So go for it and enjoy. BTW I take my Yorkshire flag with me and I have flown it with gusto around the globe. get yourself booked on Cunard and join the fun. Maggiemou.

2013-03-31151346_zps47ecf2a2.jpg

Edited by maggiemou

No offense was taken JB. I love the Transatlantic cruises with all of those lovely sea days but as this is my sister's first cruise she only wanted 7 days to see if she likes cruising (!).

They are lovely ports too - sailing out of Venice which is amazing and then Croatia, Greece and Turkey.

Cheers

Pat

Hi there,

You say you love the transatlantic cruises, if so you must try the crossing on the Queen Mary 2 it is the only ship in the world to cross the pond on for comfort and service.

Hi there,

You say you love the transatlantic cruises, if so you must try the crossing on the Queen Mary 2 it is the only ship in the world to cross the pond on for comfort and service.

It's on my list Mal!