Attention: Sea-sea

Terrence Richards

Hi Terrance

Sorry for a delay in my response.

I found that ever since Princess took over the Cunard reservations they have been a nightmare to deal with. They have improved somewhat, but are still lacking knowledge of the brand and pricing. Every time I call and ask for prices or general info I call again to confrim and the second call always has a different answer or outcome than the first.

For this cruise we booked while on QE2 last year and received one of the last 5% onboard discounts. However, I turned my booking over to a great travel agent. We are in D3 but hoping to be upgraded since the ship is half full and we sailed with Cunard over 30 voyages.

Yes hope to see you onboard!!

Hi Jeanne, long time since we have communicated on these boards. Glad to hear you are off to one of your favorite places with your favorite private beach.

Who are you sailing with this time? How long has it been since your last cruise? I lost track of your sailings.

We are now in the count down for our second QM2 cruise on December 8, 12 days roundtrip from NYC to Puerto Rico (that's if the harbor has been deepened) and the Caribbean. Otherwise, we have been fine and doing our best dealing with these times of high gas prices and the crazys in the world that wish to harm others.

Terrence

Hi, Sea-sea,

Thanks for the response. All the faithful Cunarders are discovering that Cunard "ain't like it used to be" when dealing with the new Princess headquarters in CA. Maybe in time it will get better, let's hope.

You wrote that you are in a D3 category, is that a typo error for B3?

Actually if I am offered an upgrade from my cabin with the hull balcony to those in the superstructure, I will not accept the change. The B catergory hull balcony cabins are larger than those in the superstructure. Maybe I can get some on board credit instead.

We are less than four months now from our cruise.

Terrence

Am sailing with My niece Pam who lives in Yorktown Heights. We had a family cruise (parents, sister, othe niece and husband and 2 kids) on the NCL Dawn in April - our cruise was cut short one day as the ship had hit that 70 ft wave and repaired for a day.

After Radisson am going on tow more cruises to - where else - Bermuda. First on Celebrity Zenith in October, then Royal Carib Voyager of the Seas in November- yes, working my way down from Radisson to RCCL.

Have a good weekend.

Jeanne

Archived