Sunshine August 2, 2014 or later/I'm seeking help

PennyRosado

I hope you all enjoy your upcoming Sunshine cruises. My family and I just returned from ours. We had a blast.

I am seeking help though. ,my family and I became very close with a bartender from the Havana Bar. His name is Marco and he is from Peru. On the last night, he asked us for our email address. We made plans to gist each other when he is in our part of the country in December. But I fear I misspelled my husband's email address. If it is incorrect, he will not be able to reach us. We will be heartbroken.

I was wondering if there was someone who would be so kind to seek him out and give him our contact info??? We would be eternally grateful. Thank you. God bless. If you can help email me. jmika@trschools.com.

Thank you so very much. I am overjoyed! Can you tell me how to inbox you? I just joined. Thanks so much for your willingness to help. I just called Carnival and they told me they could not help me. I was near tears. It's taking me a little while to figure out this site. Thank you.