Paying the balance via Thomson call centre

I just phone the telephone number shown on the email reminding me to pay the balance.

What a diabolical experience!

It said my call would be answered in one minute and then I was blasted with the loudest distorted 'music' I have ever had the misfortune to be subjected to! It was so loud I had to hold the phone away from me at arms length.

After three minutes I had had enough! I rang the local Thomson shop and paid over the phone in less than one minute.

Flopsy

It said my call would be answered in one minute and then I was blasted with the loudest distorted 'music' I have ever had the misfortune to be subjected to! It was so loud I had to hold the phone away from me at arms length.

After three minutes I had had enough! I rang the local Thomson shop and paid over the phone in less than one minute.

Flopsy

I had that joy yesterday speaking to the welfare team i dialled an 0203 number, was on hold then transferred, 15 mins on the phone in total and then discovered i had been charged 5p per min plus network charges :mad:

I don't know why we can't pay the balance on line like we can with Thomson package holidays.... oh silly me, of course they need to ask me to buy the extras-seats together on the plane, flowers in the cabin, upgrade to a more expensive cabin, etc, etc!

Flopsy

I don't know why we can't pay the balance on line like we can with Thomson package holidays.... oh silly me, of course they need to ask me to buy the extras-seats together on the plane, flowers in the cabin, upgrade to a more expensive cabin, etc, etc!

Flopsy

If I have to ring any company to do a specific thing and they try that one, I just say if they are trying to sell they can ring me and not do it on my call.