Help with cabin choice

suesie

We are hoping to do a back to back November 28th and December 5th 2015 from San Juan. The difficulty is which cabin. The ship is the summit . I looked at 8100 or 8102 but then read that it has a tiny balcony.

I want a balcony near(ish) to the elevators. - can be concierge or just usual . Trying aqua class this summer so not sure I want to do it again next year- especially as we will travelling with friends who wouldn't be in aqua

also wondering if the suites are worth it- it will be a special birthday for me so might push the boat out so to speak.

So confused and have read so much that I don't know whist to chose - and I don't usually have this problem

Sorry this is so long but would be grateful for advice / help as I would like to book when I goon the Eclipse in a couple of weeks

Thanks in advance

Susan

The S1s by the penthouses on deck six are well loved. So is the C1 just up from it on the sixth floor. The cabins in the stern also are considered a little more special because of the balcony. The celebrity suites are also raved about on the Summit.

Give yourself permission to splurge.

The S1s by the penthouses on deck six are well loved. So is the C1 just up from it on the sixth floor. The cabins in the stern also are considered a little more special because of the balcony. The celebrity suites are also raved about on the Summit.

Give yourself permission to splurge.

This is great advice. 6145/6146 (S1s Sharie is referring too) are great, great cabins if available. 6132/6133 are also S1s with bigger balconies, but less private. Most of the other S1s and S2s are very similar inside, with slight variations in balcony size. In addition to perks like a Butler, you also get the new suite dining room and a bunch of other nice perks.

The A1 aqua class cabins, especially 1140, but also the cabins on either side have very large balconies.

It all depends on how you want to spend your hard earned $$.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

We are hoping to do a back to back November 28th and December 5th 2015 from San Juan. The difficulty is which cabin. The ship is the summit . I looked at 8100 or 8102 but then read that it has a tiny balcony.

I want a balcony near(ish) to the elevators. - can be concierge or just usual . Trying aqua class this summer so not sure I want to do it again next year- especially as we will travelling with friends who wouldn't be in aqua

also wondering if the suites are worth it- it will be a special birthday for me so might push the boat out so to speak.

So confused and have read so much that I don't know whist to chose - and I don't usually have this problem

Sorry this is so long but would be grateful for advice / help as I would like to book when I goon the Eclipse in a couple of weeks

Thanks in advance

Susan

Hi Susan,

If you are choosing between 8100 and 8102, Go with 8100. It's mid-ship and near the elevators. I'd avoid 8102, as it has a small veranda. As for your suite question, tough to say as they are usually quite a bit more expensive. They are great cabins, and quite a bit larger, but it all depends if it fits your budget.

If you have additional questions, please feel free to ask. Hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy