Are cabin doors made of steel or wood?

benjidog

I've read so much, but I don't think I've seen the answer to this question. If they are made of steel, I'm thinking of bringing a magnet to put on the outside of the door. I've read threads where they say it's easy to get lost and all the hallways look alike. You can buy magnet sheets 8 1/2 x 11 to print with your computer and printer, so that would make a large marget that we couldn't miss. We're going as part of an Elvis group, so I could print his picture. Then our friends on board could easily find us too.

I love this site.

Not necessarily. I brought a magnet shaped like NJ. It was gone the 1st day & there weren't many kids on board; I didn't see any teenagers all week.

I would say drunken idiots can be as dangerous as kids when it comes to swiping stuff at night. If you are just printing something and it doesn't cost you much....you might want to make a couple copies. You could put a magnet on your door and probably be fine, but I wouldn't risk putting something that you really like just in case it gets grabbed.

Archived