Rccl Quest Game Legend Of The Seas

Last year we were on Enchantment and they had the Quest game. Does anyone know if this is on Legend of the Seas. If so where is it held?

On Enchantment it was in the carousel llounge. looking at the deck plans Legend does not seem to have such a lounge. Am I missing something?

Please advise we loved this game!

You might want to ask this question on the Royal Caribbean board. It usually is played on all RCI ships. Where it is played depends on the ship. On the Voyager class, they play it in Studio B (ice rink) but on Sovereign they played it in one of the lounges.

VikkiGarcia,

Thanks for the info! We thought that was the funniest thing! We kinda came in the middle of it and was like OMG what is this LOL. After awhile it became extremely entertaining.

Do you remember where it was held? one of the Lounges perhaps?

On Enchantment it was in the Carousel lounge ,quite comfy. I dont see on the deck plans any area that resembles the Carousel lounge on the Legend of the Seas. Although I may be mistaken.

This is just our second cruise.

It is best if you go to the quest game and find out for yourself, part of the fun. But it is billed as the "wildest game on the seven seas". By the way. Leave the kids in the cabin for this one.

It was in the Anchors Aweigh Lounge , Deck 5 FWD, the night of the 50's sock hop/party. (It seems on most nights that that is the night it is played.)

My curiousity is peaked... can somebody tell us unenlightened ones what the Quest game is? Sounds interesting.

Mirthmaiden, Quest is one of those subjects that has achieved TOP SECRET status, meaning, if we told you about Quest, we would have to kill you:D . What we can tell you..it is tons of fun and not to be missed. As fighterhoop says, leave the younguns' in the cabin for this one.

Archived