Embark time

cheeto

We are cruising for the first time out of Galveston on the NOS tomorrow and I am trying to figure what time to get to the parking / terminal. We are using lighthouse parking and got a text message from rccl that due to limited space not to show up until 11:30. I had originally planned on getting there around 10 am; now I don't know if I should show up 11 am to the light house parking. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As we sail out of Galveston numerous times; I don't understand arriving at the pier early to wait in line for OP to get off the ship.

I understand looking forward to vacation, but give the crew a chance to clean the cabins and prepare for the next 3,800 people:eek:

Too many threads of people complaining about waiting in line, but when do they expect the ship to be ready after 3,800 get off.

We never arrive before 12:30 - 1pm; walk straight on, cabins are ready by 1pm, so can drop off carry on then head to lunch.

Also - for parking - let the passengers disembark and get to their vehicles.

What would you expect if the lot holds 200 cars, passengers not off ship and then another 200 show up to park:rolleyes: