Skipping nassau on allure

We were on the Allure last week. We got about $25 per person back in port charges. We were not to upset about missing Nassau because we still hadn't decided what we wanted to do there at the time we got to the pier. We had it down to a day pass, shopping or a ship tour. We were going to see what the weather looked like and decide! We had amazing weather, other than on Day 1 the whole trip. We cruised right down the side of Cuba on Day 1 and into Day two to avoid any of the rough seas or left over storms from Bertha. Most days not a cloud in the sky and hot and sunny! It was smooth sailing the whole way! We arrived in St. Thomas two hours early. For us the two hours extra in St. Thomas was a great trade off to Nassau because it meant we could get over to Coki Beach before the crowds and excursions to snorkel!! Great cruise! Finally home relaxing on the couch after my long journey home!

We were on the Allure last week. We got about $25 per person back in port charges. We were not to upset about missing Nassau because we still hadn't decided what we wanted to do there at the time we got to the pier. We had it down to a day pass, shopping or a ship tour. We were going to see what the weather looked like and decide! We had amazing weather, other than on Day 1 the whole trip. We cruised right down the side of Cuba on Day 1 and into Day two to avoid any of the rough seas or left over storms from Bertha. Most days not a cloud in the sky and hot and sunny! It was smooth sailing the whole way! We arrived in St. Thomas two hours early. For us the two hours extra in St. Thomas was a great trade off to Nassau because it meant we could get over to Coki Beach before the crowds and excursions to snorkel!! Great cruise! Finally home relaxing on the couch after my long journey home!

I'm glad you had a great cruise. Thanks for your response :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just thought I would update you all, since I started the thread. We are going to visit Ardastra Gardens this time. I will let you know my thoughts on my return.

Oh crap, this isn't the thread I started.....