Old San Juan Pier

Lipz

We are a group of 14 docking in Old San Juan on Tuesday from 7:00am to 2:00pm

In my opinion this is a sucky time frame, and limits what we can do since we are

there before most things open, and leave to early to go very far.

Back in 2012 we visited here and took a taxi tour that included seeing the streets of OSJ, a small beach, and the two forts from afar. We were then left in the shopping area to make our way back to the dock and before boarding we had dinner at the Spanish restaurant 'Mojitos'. This was a much better docking time from 1:00pm to 8:00pm.

At any rate, I am interested in knowing what kinds of other tours are available at the pier.

Edited by Lipz
typos

We are a group of 14 docking in Old San Juan on Tuesday from 7:00am to 2:00pm

In my opinion this is a sucky time frame, and limits what we can do since we are

there before most things open, and leave to early to go very far.

Back in 2012 we visited here and took a taxi tour that included seeing the streets of OSJ, a small beach, and the two forts from afar. We were then left in the shopping area to make our way back to the dock and before boarding we had dinner at the Spanish restaurant 'Mojitos'. This was a much better docking time from 1:00pm to 8:00pm.

At any rate, I am interested in knowing what kinds of other tours are available at the pier.

It is not a great time frame as you noticed, but can still be a fun port. We had a similar time stop years ago and took a ship sponcered rain forest tour, that was a lot of fun, if you don't want the ship ones, you could look for a land based company.