Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

Just called the smart rewards people and they said they are ecards and should be emailed within an hour.

I got the following email after I purchased mine:

"Thank you for your order! VICTORIA,

Your Verizon Smart Rewards order has been received and the details are below. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order has shipped. Please note that for faster service, your items may be sent in multiple shipments. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 866-962-3713."

It doesn't seem like they're e-cards.

Your Verizon Smart Rewards order has been received and the details are below. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order has shipped. Please note that for faster service, your items may be sent in multiple shipments. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 866-962-3713."

If they are e cards then they owe me and whoever else a refund for the .59 shipping per card. That shows up on my receipt. The ecards haven't been available for months. Plus they usually arrive in your inbox within minutes of ordering.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Edited by cruizinisthebest

I ordered Carnival gift cards last week from Verizon Rewards and they were mailed- the extra charge is for shipping. Ordered on Friday, 6/5/15, and they were delivered via UPS on Tuesday, 6/9/15. Note- you must sign for delivery.

I called back and someone different told me they were mailed out. So confusing! The problem is I sail in 15 days and need to ensure I can get them before then. Why would the description say ecard if it isn't one?

I called back and someone different told me they were mailed out. So confusing! The problem is I sail in 15 days and need to ensure I can get them before then. Why would the description say ecard if it isn't one?

If you paid .59cents for shipping then it's not an ecard. I think that description goes for both the physical and e cards. Or maybe they just don't change up the verbiage at the bottom between one card or the other.

In any case, you should get them in plenty of time. It has never taken more than a week to get any card, and I've purchased a boatload of them. Also, you only need to sign for them if you order $500 or more. Otherwise they come regular mail. Just keep an eye out on your account and email for when they are shipped. Don't worry. Enjoy your cruise!

I bought $300 last time. They arrived (in SW Florida) through regular USPS mail (no need to sign for them) in 7 days.

I'm glad you guys are lucky....I'm at work at the times Verizon seems to release these so I'm out of luck.

They are released on various days at various times. I have seen them release some late one Tuesday night and bright and early on a Saturday morning. If actively seeking them, check every morning and every night...eventually you will luck into them.

They are released on various days at various times. I have seen them release some late one Tuesday night and bright and early on a Saturday morning. If actively seeking them, check every morning and every night...eventually you will luck into them.

Doesn't really work for me since I'm up at 4 am and in bed by 9 pm so I guess I'll just keep checking and hope to get lucky

That's exactly what I've been doing. I've been searching them for weeks and they are always released at the moment I stop looking...or so it seems. Until today. I refreshed the page and they were there! I was finally able to buy them. I'm super happy today! I only had enough money saved for $500 so far, but I'll keep saving and keep checking. Yay! :D

Doesn't really work for me since I'm up at 4 am and in bed by 9 pm so I guess I'll just keep checking and hope to get lucky

The last time I bought the gift cards (about 45 of them) I bought them at 5am Central time on a thursday. Now I don't need any more for a while.:p

I'm glad you guys are lucky....I'm at work at the times Verizon seems to release these so I'm out of luck.

That's exactly what I've been doing. I've been searching them for weeks and they are always released at the moment I stop looking...or so it seems. Until today. I refreshed the page and they were there! I was finally able to buy them. I'm super happy today! I only had enough money saved for $500 so far, but I'll keep saving and keep checking. Yay! :D

Make sure you are subscribed to this thread with instant notification turned on. Invariably, somebody will see them on the site and post in this thread that they are available again. You will get a notification email for the post. And, if YOU happen to be the one to find them, then post here so others can share your fortune ! :D

Make sure you are subscribed to this thread with instant notification turned on. Invariably, somebody will see them on the site and post in this thread that they are available again. You will get a notification email for the post. And, if YOU happen to be the one to find them, then post here so others can share your fortune ! :D

I will make sure to post here if I see them again. Instant notification only helps if I'm awake when an email comes in. :)

FYI.. Mine has not shipped yet. I just received an email stating I had to call to confirm the order before they would ship. The guy on the phone seemed clueless as he said my order was still pending, even though I explained/read him my email.. I hope they get shipped out soon.

FYI.. Mine has not shipped yet. I just received an email stating I had to call to confirm the order before they would ship. The guy on the phone seemed clueless as he said my order was still pending, even though I explained/read him my email.. I hope they get shipped out soon.

I also got that email and a voicemail about confirming. I called and they asked me my shipping address and which gift card(s) I bought and then said they would be shipped out ASAP. BTW...that was for the $500 card. They said the $100 card that I bought for my dad for Father's Day was mailed out on Saturday.

I ordered $800 of these last time they were offered and received the $500 one (signed for it) but still have not received the other 3 $100 ones via snail mail. Website states they shipped on 6/5/15. Has anyone ever worked with Verizon when they were shipped and not received?

Just curious...hoping I'm not out my $270! Our post office mis-delivers all the time and items get sent back to sender for no reason. I'm afraid that's what happened. 😒

I should have just ordered 2 $500s instead but didn't know one was signed for and the other wasn't.

I ordered $800 of these last time they were offered and received the $500 one (signed for it) but still have not received the other 3 $100 ones via snail mail. Website states they shipped on 6/5/15. Has anyone ever worked with Verizon when they were shipped and not received?

Just curious...hoping I'm not out my $270! Our post office mis-delivers all the time and items get sent back to sender for no reason. I'm afraid that's what happened. 😒

I should have just ordered 2 $500s instead but didn't know one was signed for and the other wasn't.

Two weeks ago I got a $500 card and a $100 card. As soon as the tracking information for the $500 showed up, I called and had them leave the package at the UPS station since I knew it had to be signed for. I ordered on June 5 and picked up the card on the 10th. Still haven't received the $100 card I ordered on the 4th also. It has never taken this long.

Meanwhile my sister got $1k worth from AARP on the 5th and had them both by the 9th.

This may be off topic but...Just got an email from princess- Father day promo-buy $500 gift card get $25 bonus gift card! when I tried this am it didn't come up so I called and it didn't go live until noon my time--------Yahoo! that like 3 drinks!

It took 2 weeks for me to get my $300

Thanks! That makes me feel a little better. It's been 10 days since they were sent (12 since I ordered them)...maybe there is still hope!

Two weeks ago I got a $500 card and a $100 card. As soon as the tracking information for the $500 showed up, I called and had them leave the package at the UPS station since I knew it had to be signed for. I ordered on June 5 and picked up the card on the 10th. Still haven't received the $100 card I ordered on the 4th also. It has never taken this long.

Meanwhile my sister got $1k worth from AARP on the 5th and had them both by the 9th.

Thanks! I agree...it's odd some are taking so long, wish I had stuck to the $500 ones. Hope yours come soon too!