Kids club ...any meals,etc.

sailnsee

Have a 4,6 yr. old ...we now have early dining...would prefer late...do they have any meals,pizza parties in the kids club,how late can they stay? Anyone have recent experience on celebrity....have only cruised with kids on rccl....should be quite a few children over thanksgiving cruise(?)

They do. They offer a port day lunch from 12-2 and dinner every nite except the night of embarkation from 5-7PM and then the kids stay in the Fun Factory with the staff. So this makes meal time a snap! My son always wanted to go to the Dinner Party. They serve the kids in the buffet and it is a limited buffet but the kind of things that the kids like- burgers, chicken tenders, pizza, ice cream. I got no complaints from my son about the food. He LOVED being with the kids and counselors as opposed to adult dinners.

They do. They offer a port day lunch from 12-2 and dinner every nite except the night of embarkation from 5-7PM and then the kids stay in the Fun Factory with the staff. So this makes meal time a snap! My son always wanted to go to the Dinner Party. They serve the kids in the buffet and it is a limited buffet but the kind of things that the kids like- burgers, chicken tenders, pizza, ice cream. I got no complaints from my son about the food. He LOVED being with the kids and counselors as opposed to adult dinners.

Is that included in the 6 dollar per hour fee when in port or is the lunch extra?

Edited by MoyCoy

What are the Fun Factory hours? I am assuming it is $6.00 a hour for dinner also? We are going Thanksgiving week, do both M Class & S Class ships have this option?

What ship are you sailing on?

As far as im aware there is no charge iin the evening..Im also sailing thanksgiving with my children..

We were on a S class ship this past June. There's a $6 charge per hour during lunch and dinner times (12-2 and 5-7). The "free" Fun Factory hours are 9-12, 2-5, and 7-10 daily. After 10, I believe it was $6 per hour. I think that latest you can pick up your child was 1am. My kids (age 4 and 7) had lots of fun. Enjoy your cruise!

What are the Fun Factory hours? I am assuming it is $6.00 a hour for dinner also? We are going Thanksgiving week, do both M Class & S Class ships have this option?

Kids dinner is from 5-7 and there is a $6 per hour per child fee for the dinner. The kids meet in the Fun Factory and are taken to the buffet with the counselors (they set up a kids buffet). Then they return to the Fun Factory and can stay there for free until 10PM. There is a $6 per hour per child charge from 10PM-1AM

Edited by rebeccalouiseagain