Delivery of can soda and bottled water

Does anyone know the name and phone number of the company that will deliver a case of can soda and bottled water directly to your cabin before sailing. I have read about these service companies on other threads but have been unable to find the exact name or phone number for ordering.

Thank you

Cherrin

If you are talking about your Mariner sailing then she said she got the items from:

the Perfect Gift in Port Canaveral

Any other ship you would have to contact a local vendor to that Port.

A quick search on Google yielded This website:

http://www.theperfectgift.cc/

on the website is a phone number which is how the poster said she ordered it.

Yes, this is for our Mariner cruise. Thank you so much for the information, I will give them a call right away. There is another website with the same name except theirs is .com, I guess they have been getting quite a few calls and were not happy with me.

I hope you have a wonderful Honeymoon Cruise.

Cherrin

I know the soda pkg is not for cans, only fountain drinks which I don't care for. Last I knew it was said you'd have to drink many / day to break even. I don't know the cost but have read "Do not drink/eat the things in your rm. frig..very expensive". I also would like to know the cost of a case/12 pk of Diet Coke delivered to your staterm. We carry ours on & then have a case to put souvenirs in when we go home. Cheap? I prefer frugal! Also get what I want that way!

Guest cruzr44

We also carry water on and have that "extra space" for dirty laundry or souvenirs. I drink a lot of flavored water so it's worth it for me plus it is not available on board. I believe the soda is $1.50 a can.

Since we came in by airline and then directly to port by bus, we couldn't buy any sodas and I didn't want to pack them in the luggage. I called my friend,Shirley, at The Perfect Gift that does cruise baskets and said all I wanted was a case of cokes and a 12 pk of water; she told me $39 including the $7.50 fee that Royal Carib. charges. I thought that was better than the soda card, so did it. They weren't in my stateroom immediately, but showed up a bit later. Call the 800 number on above website.

Barb

No, they are just local to port canaveral, florida florist and shop that delivers cruise baskets to certain port canaveral ships like the disney ships and the mariner. I had used them for custom baskets for the disney ships in the past and just asked them if they would do the sodas and water for me on my first mariner cruise and they did.

Archived