Scenic Railway and Brimstone?

just4steven

Hello,

I might have missed it, but I did not notice any tours that include the railway and a "full" visit at Brimstone, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any?

If not does this seem possible as I am not sure how long it takes to visit Brimstone: We are arriving on a carnival ship at 8 a.m. and it looks like the scenic railway tour leaves at 8:30 a.m. and is only listed as anywhere from 3 to 4 hours. After that would it be easy to take a taxi to Brimstone and have enough time to at least check it out a little bit? The ship leaves at 6 p.m.

Or on a totally seperate note, as I do love the beach :D Does that seem like way too much time "inland" and should we pick one of the two for the morning and then go to a beach!!??!!???

Thanks!

Most of the tour operators at the pier offer an island tour and a beach stop. Some of the operators will offer a Brimstone Hill Fortress tour in their island tour with the admission to the fort included. I would skip the train tour and do a comprehensive island tour instead. It would less money per person than the train tour.

You can do Brimstone, the beach and more with Mr Grey. TripAdvisor gives Mr. Grey, 5 stars.

www dot thenfordgrey dot com

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147375-d1639418-Reviews-Grey_s_Island_Excursions-Basseterre_St_Kitts_St_Kitts_and_Nevis.html

We have used him before and we were very pleased.

Edited by Life is Good Cruising