AQUATICA jet ski tour? Any info?

CeleBrat

Has anyone taken the AQUATICA jet ski tour in Old San Juan? Any info? Would you recommend?

Thanks!--CeleBrat

I'm wondering if they are still in business. I'm not sure if this is the same company we saw on The Travel Channel's, Top Caribbean Escapes, show. We did however find a company that we will be using:

http://gosurfpr.com/index.php/rentals

Hope this helps.

I'm wondering if they are still in business. I'm not sure if this is the same company we saw on The Travel Channel's, Top Caribbean Escapes, show. We did however find a company that we will be using:

Hope this helps.

Website does not show prices. Do you know how much per person?

Website does not show prices. Do you know how much per person?

We had to call to get pricing, I'm sorry. He does have different tours available depending on time and type of equipment,,e.g.: one or two seater jet-ski's.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing! I checked out their blog and saw that they were the company used for Disney's Teen Beach movie. That seems like it makes them a good company.

Can I ask what tour you're doing, and how much?

We too are on the Divina, 2 weeks after you!

Thanks!--CeleBrat

Thanks for sharing! I checked out their blog and saw that they were the company used for Disney's Teen Beach movie. That seems like it makes them a good company.

Can I ask what tour you're doing, and how much?

We too are on the Divina, 2 weeks after you!

Thanks!--CeleBrat

Ok,,spoke with Chino,,and the single rider tour is $110.00 per person for one hour.:eek:

Edited by Mikesa1721

• 10 months later...

Website is there, but best way to contact him is via text. Owner/Guide is Ivan. his number is 1-787-531-3593.

Cost for us was $110 for driver, $45 per passenger

Totally legit and professional. Captain Ivan gives you a lot of history on fast speed tour. (He lets you gun those wave runners!)He takes you out into open ocean, and up close to forts. Best way to see Forts, is in the sea yourself. Fun and safe. Worth the money!!