Royal/ Regal obstructed different on each side?

sashas_mom

I couldn't stop thinking about the picture of E505 on Renmar's site and why the picture didn't seem right. I watched a video of the Royal that someone took and clearly it shows that E505 is between the Davits but not with a lifeboat in front of it. I took a screen shot of the video so I could enlarge the picture. today I came across Dave's picture of E506 on CC and it looked like the same pic as on Renmar's site. So I decided to look at the deck plans. if you look at the deck plans you can see the two cabins are aligned but the placement of the lifeboats are not exactly the same.,,the Starboard side shows E505 between the Davits, whereas E506 has part of the lifeboat in front of it.

Just thought you'd want to know the port side views and Starboard side views might not be the same on the Royal/Regal. Check the deck plans.

I couldn't stop thinking about the picture of E505 on Renmar's site and why the picture didn't seem right. I watched a video of the Royal that someone took and clearly it shows that E505 is between the Davits but not with a lifeboat in front of it. I took a screen shot of the video so I could enlarge the picture. today I came across Dave's picture of E506 on CC and it looked like the same pic as on Renmar's site. So I decided to look at the deck plans. if you look at the deck plans you can see the two cabins are aligned but the placement of the lifeboats are not exactly the same.' date=',the Starboard side shows E505 between the Davits, whereas E506 has part of the lifeboat in front of it.

Just thought you'd want to know the port side views and Starboard side views might not be the same on the Royal/Regal. Check the deck plans.[/quote']

Interesting...yes, it does appear that there are three tenders on the starboard side and only two on the port...thus the discrepancy.