Dining on divina

goldencruiser

Hello All,

We got off divina yesterday and had the issue in the dining room of having to argue with the maiter'ed for a table, and then had to argue to just get a menu, or a drink with the waiter. Then on the second to last day during breakfast, the two maiter'eds were screaming at each other in the middle of the dining room. Personally I find this to be extremely rude, and unprofessional and not Italian hospitality.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app

Hello All,

We got off divina yesterday and had the issue in the dining room of having to argue with the maiter'ed for a table, and then had to argue to just get a menu, or a drink with the waiter. Then on the second to last day during breakfast, the two maiter'eds were screaming at each other in the middle of the dining room. Personally I find this to be extremely rude, and unprofessional and not Italian hospitality.

Golden,,which dining room were you assigned to?

We were in the villa Rosa, but the incident with the rude maiter'eds occurred in the black crab dining room during breakfast.

I can accept the fact that maybe they are new to the ship, but this is not acceptable, wether on a ship or in any service industry venue. Did you report the incident to the hotel manager?

In all of our cruises this one had the rudest staff at reception, and whenever we went to reception, they always argued with us, and when we asked for a manager, we were told we could not talk to him. So in other words, we couldn't talk to the hotel manager.

In all of our cruises this one had the rudest staff at reception, and whenever we went to reception, they always argued with us, and when we asked for a manager, we were told we could not talk to him. So in other words, we couldn't talk to the hotel manager.

Golden,,I hope you mentioned this matter in your comment card, and even if you did, please call MSC and talk with an after cruise customer service representative. MSC can't fix these type of issues if they aren't aware of them,,

Hello All,

Hi goldencruiser,

We're sorry to learn that you weren't completely satisfied with your experience. MSC Cruises prides itself in customer service and we would like to learn more. Please send an email to our Customer Service Department at customer-srvc@msccruisesusa.com with detailed information.

Regards,