Valor balcony help for 2nd cruise

just4steven

Hello,

My first cruise was on the Legend back in January, we got an extended balcony and loved it! I have been looking at the southern caribbean cruise on the Valor for a long time because of the itinerary and I finally booked it. I was looking at lots of pictures and videos and it looks like all the balconies in mid-ship are just "standard" without the extended option, so of course they look a little cramped to me even with just the little extra space we had on the Legend. So I just went ahead and got us an ocean view because it just didn't seem worth it. Just checking if I missed something in the mid-ship section that might have an extended type balcony like on the Legend? Or anywhere else for that matter but NOT the aft? I also saw the videos of the Ocean Suites, and while the balcony is definitely longer, it still looked like it had that standard depth and not what we were looking for. Basically, is there anything at all on the Valor with an extended balcony in the mid-ship area??? Or any recommendations other than aft?

I don't know, I guess to us, as much as we are now spoiled with balconies, that short depth just doesn't seem worth it. And gosh, I remember when first booking the Legend thinking that extra foot of depth was probably nothing, but gosh it sure spoiled us!

Thanks!

Unfortunately for you, no. The only extended balconies are in the aft on this ship. I have had balconies, but I am more of an OV/interior cruiser, to save the tons of money. If you ever go on a Dream class ship, their cove balconies are about a foot further extended. It's not much extra (45 vs 35 sq.ft.), but it is noticeable, and it's very nice to be that close to the water. And they are the cheapest balconies.