Navigator 5/26 Roll Call

Looks like there are plenty of us on this sailing so I thought I would start a roll call.

FYI - We are meeting on Thu at 2pm in the Navigator Lounge on deck 6 - please stop by to say "hello". I've found in the past it's fun to meet other CC'rs and with the size of this ship it will be easy to see lots of the same faces.

Hope to see everyone on Thursday if not before -don't be shy none of us know each other.

Kathy

Navigator

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;24;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Hello Everyone-Barb and Mom checking in.Since I am a dead ringer for Mimi Bobek from the Drew Carey show, and Ray Charles can see me coming, I should be relatively easy to pick out in a crowd.icon_smile.gif I am already in Vacation Mode--little piles of stuff in every corner of the room.... can't wait to get the suitcases out of the attic.Just a few more days at work, then a 24 hour on call for Sunday, and after that ---FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy (SkiCruiser44)

Are you the one boarding in Norfolk on 5/25 and meeting Canadagal? If so, be sure to say hi to her from her WOWzer buddies.

Thanks.

Vickie

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;12;6;18;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

12/6/04 SS Silver Whisper Southern Carribean

foreveryoung-

Yep I'm the one who is going to meet up with Canadagal - I just realized she get on the ship tomorrow. Time sure flies.

TinytotRN - I'll be looking for the blue eyeshadow - your profile cracked me up. I'm almost in vacation mode myself once I get the house cleaned - hate to come home to a messy house. Look forward to seeing you on board.

Kathy

Navigator

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;24;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived