Sea lion encounter at Nassau

tfran8

Hello,

I am cruising in Sept to Nassau and recalled from previous posts a sea lion encounter somewhere on the island. I have looked in the cruise excursions, I see dolphin ones, but that is it. Does anyone have any info on this? The companies that offer it and how long it was? I have only been on ship sponsored excursions before but would like go do this if possible. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Blue Lagoon has a sea lion encounter: http://www.dolphinencounters.com/programs-sealion.php

We haven't done the sea lion encounter but we did the dolphin encounter at Blue Lagoon. It's a really nice private island (30-minute ferry ride) and after the encounter you can walk around and see the other animals.

Blue Lagoon & Atlantis both have sea lion encounters. I tried to book mine through Blue Lagoon 6 months prior and it was sold out. I just booked mine with Atlantis last week and can report once I return in Sept. Atlantis is a little more expensive than Blue Lagoon.

• 2 weeks later...

My daughter did the one at Blue Lagoon. We had no problem booking on board (same price) and she loved it!mi had to pay quite a bit to just go and watch, and wished I did encounter...I was too chicken!

Sent from my iPad using Forums