Riviera deck aboard the Sea Princess

polkadottedladiebugg

HI! I tried posting this in the cabin selection section but received no reply so I'm hoping someone here can help me out. Just recently received my cabin assignment for my Sea Princess cruise for November. I was wondering if anyone has been on the Sea that could tell me how bad (or good) the location of my cabin is. We are staying in an outside balcony on the Riviera Deck. Has anyone ever had problems with noise or crowds? Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Sailed the Sea's sister ship - the Dawn - and had a cabin on Riviera (#349) and loved it. Very quiet up there and just steps away from the pool and Horizon Court is one flight up. I'd book that cabin again in a heartbeat. :)

All I can say is again (as per DIVA) was on the Riviera deck sailing the Dawn Princess and we are booked on the Sea Princess in January of 06. Booked the exact same cabin. R-345. WHY?

Well you are right at the pool level, 2 seconds to your cabin. Sure almost at the top of elevators but who cares. Coffee in morning is walk down the hall, outside, up one flight of stairs and it's right there. Watch the ship come into port. Horizon Court is the same. This location suited us perfectly. Now the Sea Princess is more port intensive but when you come back on board just change into bathing suit walk about 30' and have a refreshing swim and a cocktail. NO elevators with wet suits and towels etc. YOU will LOVE it! ;)

NO noise and we spent less time time on our balcony due to this location being SO handy to the outside.

Archived