Fantasy 8/13/14

suggie123

We are booked on the Fantasy 8/13 from Charleston. We drove down two days early so that we could sight see a little before we left on the ship. We left our house in Jersey around 3am on Monday. We arrived at our hotel at around 3pm. We had no problems on trip down. We are staying at the Express Hilton on Savannah Highway. We like the hotel. Good size room. We got a king size bed and a pull out couch for the kids. Our bathroom is also a good size with great water pressure. Very important!! Last night for dinner we went to the Swig and Swine. Very good if you like barbecue! We had a good night sleep. Mattresses are hard but my husband needs this for his back issues. Breakfast was okay. Pancake machine was broken. Eggs and orange juice were disgusting but everything else was good. We went downtown and had a great day. The Brass Pirate has a sightseeing scavenger hunt. We loved it! It took us 2 1/2 hours. Everyone had fun but it was so hot. Drove back to hotel and girls went swimming. We are leaving in a few to go to dinner at A.W. Shucks. Menu looks good!! Oh...parking downtown cost us $10. Not too bad.

Dinner at A. W. Shucks was good not great. She crab soup was awesome. Another good night sleep at the hotel. Breakfast was fine. Pancake machine was working. Didn't try the omelettes. Dropped off luggage early at the port. I have to say that I love Charleston and can't wait to come back. It's a beautiful city. Leaving to board ship in 30 minutes. So excited!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums