HELP!! Don't see OBC!!

CRU1Z1N

How long after a price adjustment for OBC does it show up on your cruise docs? My docs said paid in full at the new price but not seeing my OBC. They sent a confirmation email and it's not there either. Thanks

When I go to print my cruising documents, It shows up on the 2nd page "invoice" under itemized charges. It lists both my OBC's on separate lines, but with the totals to the right.

If it doesn't show all of your OBC on that 2nd page, then I would call Carnival cause mine is listed.

attachment.php?attachmentid=305498&d=1394666864

When I go to print my cruising documents, It shows up on the 2nd page "invoice" under itemized charges. It lists both my OBC's on separate lines, but with the totals to the right.

If it doesn't show all of your OBC on that 2nd page, then I would call Carnival cause mine is listed.

attachment.php?attachmentid=305498&d=1394666864

If you dont see it today would call. In any case would take all of my papertrail on cruise to help correct any problems once you are on board.

Thanks all. I actually received two emails. The first was the price adjustment. No OBC listed, immediately after talking with carnival. The second came this morning with the full amount I paid, new rate, and my OBC. We booked a military rate and received a $25pp credit of $50. Saw on a mock booking price went down by $145. Whereas we lost the $50 as it was a promotion, we gained $95! Win win! Plus we got to keep our same cove balcony!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My OBC shows on the 3rd page but it does Not say if it's refundable or non - refundable... The OBC is from our Early Saver price drops, should I assume they're non - refundable?

(We've already made final payment)

Edited by DaiLina

My OBC shows on the 3rd page but it does Not say if it's refundable or non - refundable... The OBC is from our Early Saver price drops, should I assume they're non - refundable?

(We've already made final payment)

some others will tell you it is a refundable obc.. but if you look over the Early Saver Price Protection form it does say - non-refundable obc.. :)

some others will tell you it is a refundable obc.. but if you look over the Early Saver Price Protection form it does say - non-refundable obc.. :)

Ok thanks, I guess I need to check out the form again.

If the OBC does not indicate "nonrefundable", then it is considered "refundable".

Oh ok Thanks! I'm hoping this is true just in case we don't use it all on the ship.