Favorite Specialty Restaurant on the Dawn?

kimkencruzers

We don't usually go to the specialty restaurants, but we are planning to enjoy one on our Dawn sea day with another couple. We don't know which one to choose. I hear a lot of good things about Le Bistro, anyone have other suggestions? We like fish more that steak if that helps at all. We also probably wouldn't do Teppanyaki.

Also, I am assuming there is no need to pre-book this prior to getting on board.

Thanks!

Have you checked out the menus on NCL's website? I like the atmosphere at LeBistro better and the chocolate fondue dessert can't be beat. It's a better quality chocolate than what you'll find at the buffet. I think the seafood is more limited there and the lobster there and at Cagney's is an additional charge. Cagney's has 3 included seafood items you might want to check out.

I know you say you wouldn't do Teppanyaki but I highly recommend it. The chefs are wonderful, putting on a show as they cook your food and you see all the ingredients.

Everything was delicious. For dessert I got the green tea cake. Didn't know what to expect but it was awesome. The moistest (is that a word?) cake I've ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the tip.. I didn't see until you mentioned it that I can see a sample menu under each restaurant! I like the Teppanyaki thing, but we go to the same concept one at home once in a while and we want to talk with the other couple in a quieter atmosphere. Also I see there is a "presumed murdered" luncheon.. anyone do this and what did you think of it? Bamboo and Cagneys look yummy!

Edited by kimkencruzers