Victoria Hippo tour

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't done the hippo tour but I was at ogden point cruise terminal last Saturday and the hippo bus was in the parking lot right where you come out of the building, picking up folks. this might have been for a ship-sponsored tour.

if you booked on your own I believe you need to go to Belleville street. there will be a (user pay) shuttle available from your cruise line to the inner harbour. Belleville is the street the provincial legislature is on.

even if it takes half an hour there and back (it won't) and the 90 minute tour, you should be okay time-wise.

I'd email the hippo people and see if others have pre-booked. perhaps they'll come to the terminal to get you.

I haven't done the hippo tour but I was at ogden point cruise terminal last Saturday and the hippo bus was in the parking lot right where you come out of the building, picking up folks. this might have been for a ship-sponsored tour.

if you booked on your own I believe you need to go to Belleville street. there will be a (user pay) shuttle available from your cruise line to the inner harbour. Belleville is the street the provincial legislature is on.

even if it takes half an hour there and back (it won't) and the 90 minute tour, you should be okay time-wise.

I'd email the hippo people and see if others have pre-booked. perhaps they'll come to the terminal to get you.

Thanks:D, ya our tour is through celebrity. That would be great if they pick up at the Boat.

Thanks:D, ya our tour is through celebrity. That would be great if they pick up at the Boat.

if its through the cruise line, then I'm sure it will be right there. you'll get off the ship and walk down the pier to the terminal building. you go through it and when you come out there is cruise people directing you.

have a great time! we've had terrific weather and its supposed to hold.