Babies on Vision

whenthecatsaway

Cruising on Vision next Autumn (2015) with our son (24 months) and twin daughters (3months). They'll be 3 years 3 months and 18 months by then.

Is anyone aware of what programmes they offer on Vision? Have used the Fisher Price sponsored programme before but I read somewhere it was coming to an end.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Cruising on Vision next Autumn (2015) with our son (24 months) and twin daughters (3months). They'll be 3 years 3 months and 18 months by then.

Is anyone aware of what programmes they offer on Vision? Have used the Fisher Price sponsored programme before but I read somewhere it was coming to an end.

We were on Grandeur last year, and she is the same size/class ship. If you look down in my signature, you will find a link the Adventure Ocean cruise compasses. Our son was one month shy of 4 and loved the Grandeur.

In terms of the toy lending, this is continuing but they may offer more than just Fisher Price toys.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Just sailed on Grandeur with our 13 month and 5 year old daughters. Had a wonderful experience. Adventure ocean is only for kids 3+ and must be potty trained. There is the Royal Tots Nursery that you pay per hour or they also have some programs that require parent participation. Kids in swim diapers aren't allowed in the pools and there is no kids splash area either. One section of the pool on Grandeur is partitioned off and it's very shallow for kids to play in though. We took our own pack n play so no experience with the ship provided ones. Requested a highchair in the MDR on night one and it was automatically there waiting for us every other night. There are also highchairs in the Windjammer for request or you can get yourself, there was one morning for breakfast that they were all out. What kind of cabin will you be in?