docks in St. Thos, St. Martin,San Juan, & Nassau

I believe the ships actually dock on the Dutch Side, Sint Maarten and not the French Side St. Martin.

I was tendered there last Nov while on the QM2. The tenders took us right up to the dock in front of town. Adventure of the Seas was docked further down with some other non RCCL ships and I do not remember seeing any golf carts, just shuttle vans and they were private, charging a dollar per person. (They attempted to solict anyone walking on the beach/road).

I wasn't on RCI at the time but I also don't remember seeing any golf carts on St. Thomas, St. Maarten, or Nassau. When I docked in San Juan, it was right at the foot of Old San Juan and no cart was necessary. If your DH has medical problems, talk to RCI and see if something can be done to accomodate him. The worst thing they can say is no.

Beth

I wasn't on RCI at the time but I also don't remember seeing any golf carts on St. Thomas, St. Maarten, or Nassau. When I docked in San Juan, it was right at the foot of Old San Juan and no cart was necessary. If your DH has medical problems, talk to RCI and see if something can be done to accomodate him. The worst thing they can say is no.

Beth

I remember seeing some people being taken back and forth on golf carts in St. Maarten. Not sure what the cost was though, although I know that there was some cost involved.

Archived