We need help...

Dalton51

We just got off the Breeze about a week ago. Had so much fun.We are all ready talking about going on another cruise. This time over Christmas never done a Christmas vacation before. I hope it is going to be warm in the Caribbean in Dec??:confused:

Anyways we have sailed on the; Liberty, Dream,Valor,Freedom and the Breeze.

Will we be disappointed if we booked the SunShine? Thanks. If anyone recommends a ship let me know thanks.:D

You've been on some great ships, so I certainly can't recommend anything better! But my thinking is, any day on a ship...not matter which one...is a great day!

Caribbean should still be warm in December, especially the Western (Mexico, Roatan, etc). and the Southern islands. This is just me, of course, living in Florida, but I wouldn't think the Bahamas or Key West would be as comfortable. But you are coming from Virginia, so all of these areas might be warm to you.

If I were sailing in December, I would go to Aruba....

Edited by Florings

It would most likely be warm. I live in Tampa, Florida, born and raised. I have had pool parties for my birthday in early December and have had frost in my yard. Most cold fronts don't last for very long, but they can happen. I'd also recommend Southern or Western Caribbean for the best odds of warm weather.

We just got off the Breeze about a week ago. Had so much fun.We are all ready talking about going on another cruise. This time over Christmas never done a Christmas vacation before. I hope it is going to be warm in the Caribbean in Dec??:confused:

Anyways we have sailed on the; Liberty, Dream,Valor,Freedom and the Breeze.

Will we be disappointed if we booked the SunShine? Thanks. If anyone recommends a ship let me know thanks.:D

After doing the final TA on the Destiny I went back to try the Sunshine for two weeks this year. IT IS WONDERFUL, the only ship I have enjoyed more is the Allure by RC. There are the same problems like chair hogs as any ship, but the specialty places to eat are great, the wok at Lunch, or Italian is great. Guys is Guys, greasy burgers cold fries, nothing special there.

It helped to have Butch as the CD for two weeks, but sure the current one is great too.

So let the Sunshine you will enjoy it.