Getaway Thermal Spa Package?

CricketCruiser

Our 8/23 week on the Getaway is coming up in less than a week. If thermal spa bookings are still available, I would like to look into it. Not sure if I want to spend $199 for the entire week or maybe a day or two at $45. I find these kinds of things really relaxing and would love to try the salt room. One factor, we don't have a lot of extra money for activities so I need to choose wisely. What would you do? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Our 8/23 week on the Getaway is coming up in less than a week. If thermal spa bookings are still available, I would like to look into it. Not sure if I want to spend $199 for the entire week or maybe a day or two at $45. I find these kinds of things really relaxing and would love to try the salt room. One factor, we don't have a lot of extra money for activities so I need to choose wisely. What would you do? Thanks in advance for any advice.

.....with my wife, aka, the Queen. Having access to the spa was wonderful. We also had access to Vibe, so you would either find us at Vibe, the Spa or our cabin.

I highly recommend what I did, the Queen was continually happy for the week.

Happy Queen, Happy Time!

;)

wasiii

Edited by wasiii

Quick, check to see if any spa cabins are available. I had a regular cabin on the Breakaway, but close to departure I saw that the spa cabin was just a bit more that I already paid. I got spa access for both of us for less than $100.

We loved it, & it was well worth the little bit extra.