Balcony 7434 Valor..good idea?

gerbera33

My mom had that cabin, either on Valor or Liberty. They're the same.

Anyway, I would not have a problem booking that cabin. The balcony is longer than the standard balcony.

It doesn't have a sofa, if that's a deal breaker for you.

You can hear the music beat from one of the nearby clubs at 10 PM. I sleep using a noise maker, so it wasn't a problem, If you are a light sleeper, you might rethink.

There are cabins below this room. You still heard music? Was it from 2 floors below?

I am booked for this specific cabin on the Valor on Sept 14. There are cabins above and below so that music must've been very loud from what I can imagine. Either way, keep an eye out for this thread since I will take pics and share when I come back.

I am booked for this specific cabin on the Valor on Sept 14. There are cabins above and below so that music must've been very loud from what I can imagine. Either way, keep an eye out for this thread since I will take pics and share when I come back.

Thanks. Enjoy your cruise!

we had this cabin and absolutely loved it. We were on the liberty. Never heard any noise and the longer balcony was a great trade off for not having a couch because it had 2 chairs, the small table and a lounger. It was fantastic! Plus it was the price of an 8B!!! Take it!!! I'll see if I can find my pics.

I know I put them on cruise line rooms dot com under the liberty