Mattress toppers on Brilliance

I have researched but could only find threads from 2 years ago. I need a cushy top of the bed for hip issues. We are going on Brilliance in a few weeks-oceanview room. Do they still have the egg crate mattress toppers or do I need to bring my own? It is just one more thing to pack around but I will if needs be. 1st time on Royal for awhile. Thanks!

Just off brilliance last Thursday, we had a grand suite and it did have a mattress topper,p but not the egg crate one. Actually it was one of the worst rc beds I have every slept in, quite hard sadly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can request an egg crate with your travel agent. They only have a few on board each ship. Or you can e-mail the concierge if in a suite.

she said she's in an oceanview, the concierge will not help her

• 3 months later...

We are just off Brilliance in a balcony room, deck 7. I don't mind a firm mattress but my half of the bed was awful. Hard as a rock. It wasn't until day 3 or so that I discovered my wife's side was fine. Strange.

I'm not sure about the availability of toppers, as I never complained. Though I must say, that bed was worthy of a complaint.

We are just off the Brilliance two weeks ago (13 night repo cruise) We asked for an egg crate because the bed was really bad. Our stateroom attendant said that they were no longer available on the ship because Royal Caribbean cut them out. He brought in an extra quilt/comforter to try to fix the situation.

13 nights on that mattress was horrible.

Edited by kitty1