Carnival transport

lovestocruise19

DH and I are thinking of taking the Carnival bus to the airport after our cruise. We are on the Freedom repo cruise so the bus would be taking us from Galveston to Houston. My question is, what time does the bus (buses?) usually leave the port? I've heard that the bus doesn't leave until it is full. Does anyone know what approximate time that would be? Just curious as I'd much rather spend my last few precious minutes of my cruise on the ship and not stuck in a bus waiting for others to arrive. On the other hand, we don't want to miss the bus either!

At Pt Canaveral in January we had to wait about 15 minutes for the bus to fill up. We just missed the prior bus and were first ones on the next bus. So obviously we had to wait for everybody to board and load luggage. But still it filled up quickly. They are all lined up next to each other so it's just a matter of going to the next queue and getting on.

DH and I always do self assist which gets you off the ship pretty early. I just didn't want to be stuck waiting for the non self assist people to get their luggage, come through customs and then get on the bus. Although I suppose other self assist people might be using the bus too. Is it easy to find? Is the one that goes to Hobby clearly marked?